Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 4 May 2009

Thursday - 23 Apr 09

                                              1st picture I took from new camera

Dearie came to pick me up and off we go to Mustafa cos he is going to buy me a new Digital Camera!  He dropped my camera and I can't scroll back what I have taken anymore .... oh well is time to change the last time he bought me is 5 years ago!

Lucky enough to get a parking lot near the entrance so we make a quick one and I settle it with Utough 8000 this series of feature water-proof, freeze-proof and shockproof.  Wanted to buy a DSLR but cos is big and have weight we give a miss (although I do agree is a good investment) cos if we go on holiday and with TT it will be a bit difficult.

Thanks Dearie for the gift I can take more pics of you and TT already .... love ya!



5 comments:

  1. olympus one ah? the XD card ex wor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. now very cheap liao loh ..... I can use SD for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...then not too bad..

    last time hor i used to hv a Fuji cam...also use XD card..then hor more ex than other cards n cannot pass to my fren who use olympus coz their XD n Fuji XD different wah lau..then i make sure my new cam is using SD de then buy hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. camera looks quite good to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup yup XD olympus cannot share

    ReplyDelete