Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 18 May 2009

Sunday - 10 May 09



Happy Mother's Day to all great and lovely mum out there!

Woke up real early cos we are bringing Mama out to eat Dim Sum at 幸福饮茶 located at Toa Payoh.  Lucky we are early ... no Q when we are there ..... dun really like there cos when we asked for siew mai & har gao ..... they always say another cart when I was there for almost an hour I never see that cart coming over to our site at all!

After we pay the bill .... we saw a very very very long Q there .... HENG AH ... we are there early if not Mama have to stand and wait for seats!

My Brother send Mama back while I send my Dad.... went back home to do some housework before going to another baby shower.






We went over to Clementi at around 12+pm ....... we are attending Corrine & Leon's Baby Boy - James Lye 1st month celebration, thanks for sharing your joy with us ......

2nd time having Neo Garden catering food ..... thumbs up .... today is different dish from yesterday.... YUMMY!





Met Beno there ... lucky got him loh so we can chit chat ... before I am leaving .... some other friends turn up is been a long time since I last see them ...... Left Corrine's place at around 3+pm ...... cos we are attending CC meeting at 4pm.

Head straight to Bedok to pick up my in laws after meeting ...... we are going to Irodori cos my FIL miss their sashimi.  After eating the sashimi there he feels others not nice anymore Hahahah he so cute right?

We have a wonderful meal ....... no take much photos cos we are so hungry and kept on eating non stop.





After sending my in laws back ...... we are attending another celebration party..... is Karen's birthday so she booked a chalet at Pasir Ris.  Reached there at around 8+pm ..... Sandy & Beno is already there!

Had a bit of chit chat, makan photo taking there ...... I am already very tired ..... stayed till around 9+ to 10pm we make our way home.  Is a very busy and pack Mother's Day for me this year .......





4 comments:

  1. hehehe...nxt time he must marry someone called Diana hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. best if surname is Ser..hahaha

    wah ur weekend was packed man..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha ya very packed ...... very tiring too hahahah

    ReplyDelete