Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 11 May 2009

Thursday - 30 April 09


Was pissed in the afternoon cos I hate someone put words in my mouth ..... I never even speak or msn with this person and she called and told Aunt that I agreed to change the venue of the picnic from Marina Barrage to Pasir Ris Park.  I dun mind changing if you think is child friendly, more clean etc but if you didn't talk to me or msn me PLEASE DO NOT USE MY NAME!

Since location is being change ..... Dearie & I went to Reece this place since we heard is not clean and not child friendly.  Seen some picture from friends who is there is really fun and I think is also an education outing cos you get to go to their Gallery to see the process of how the dam functions and can see the actual pump.  Most important it is clean!!!

Went to the 7th Storey restaurant to take a look at the menu cos we intending to bring Mama for dinner on Saturday.  TT enjoyed playing with the water ..... oh well Dearie & I are not wearing shorts so we only can let TT feel a bit of the water rather then go into it and play.  Will bring my family there early on Saturday think my Papa will be very interested *LOL*

7 comments:

  1. order the hainanese sweet sour pork if u are going! (Even though u dont eat pork) the rest should still try!! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh we ordered their set meal .... quantity is alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girl grows up!! Look very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha she got lotsa pattern LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya she really grown up ... tat time when u see her she is still small ya? you are welcoming a new memeber soon ya?

    ReplyDelete