Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 21 May 2009

Monday - 18 May 2009

 

Happy Birthday Dearie!!!

Thanks  to my Godma & God-sis for lending us the luggage .... cos one of mine is spoil ..... hahah all because of me.

Godma cook today and had cooked our share ........after the meal I asked my God-sis to bring out her D90 to let me play on it *LOL*  Is really fun ..... think think should I get one?

arghhhhh once try means HOOKED!  I am really hooked! ...... *LOL* went back home at around 9+ pm and start to pack some TT's clothing ..... cos is really hard to gauge for baby and is 1st time bringing TT overseas for 7 days tat long.  1st short trip is at Batam, is easy over there.... this time is 7 days ... even diapers is hard for me to gauge. 

Milk powder I brought 1 tin over should be more than enough cos TT take solid food now so is quite easy.  Hope that is easy with her when we are there in Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment