Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 18 May 2009

Wednesday - 6 May 09 Happy 3rd Anniversary 09!

We are married for 3 years already!!! Wow times really flies ....... this year we only went for dinner and no present this year but I did bought something for Dearie that is - Street Directory Muahahhaha ....... good for him cos he is a 路痴 I am not bad cos he admit he is heehee .....

He said that I am his GPRS oh well Dearie I am not always with you so hope you like my present heehee *LOL*.

Had dinner at Grand Mecure Hotel ..... their Durian Puree standard dropped it become watery.  Food is so so only ... just because is near our place so we just POP in to have our dinner.  TT enjoyed herself too ... she enjoyed eating her SHAN CHA 山碴.....

As Mother's Day is just round the corner our buffet price increase a bit ..... and we get to have
a free bottle of Hashima and a lucky draw ... 1st prize I think is Free Night stay there.  Well shall see my luck...... cos luck is not very good lately .....

Happy 3rd Anniversary dearie!

7 comments:

  1. hahahahaha.... practical gift.... hee..

    i like ur dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniv! TT is looking more and more like her dad now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anni!! i like ur dress too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Jo, TT is always changing hahaha sometimes like me ... sometimes like hubby

    San & Hazel my dress is from old navy heehee .......

    ReplyDelete