Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 22 May 2009

Friday - 22 May 09 - Day 3 in Tokyo

Wanted to go Gotemba this morning unfortunately we overslept and miss buying the tickets ....*LOL* so we decided to go Asakusa to visit their Senso-ji Temple. 

Before we head there we went Tokyo station to purchase bus tickets to Gotemba......it cost 2800Yen each.  Went to have our brunch at a restaurant I had their chicken bento set which is good and Dearie had their stewed beef set I shared my bowl of rice with him cos is too much for me.

Went round Tokyo station and found Daimaru haha ..... .it reminds me those days when I working in SG Daimaru. 

Took their Oedo line to Kurame and change to Asakusa ........At Kurame I finally found DIAPERS! Is so difficult to find one .......they are unlike SG whereby our supermarket will have all necessities.

Senso-Ji Temple is so crowded ..... went there to pray for our friends, relatives & family bless with good health.  After praying we went to Ikebukuro for some shopping ..... went Gap and bought some stuffs ..... before they close shop.  Their departmental store closes very early ....some 8pm ... some is 830pm *LOL* .... in SG is 7+ only hahaha I cant imagine ....... went back hotel .... we got nothing much to do ...... slept very early!  Good sleeping habit .... early bird will have worm to eat muhahahhaha ....................

2 comments:

  1. hi, I like the mickey mouse diaper packing, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that too!!! should have bought one more pack back hahahah

    ReplyDelete