Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 4 May 2009

Friday - 24 April 09


Lousy Mama - that's me .... TT is suppose to go for her jab on 17 Apr 09 but I slip my mind and had it change to today.  So I went to pick her up and took a cab to East Shore .... We are a bit late but lucky need not wait for too long .... TT entertain herself playing in the playhouse and rocking horse.  And even played with some other children whom are there waiting. 

My little piglet weigh 9.4KG and 79cm..... TT is growing well and she from size L to size M *LOL* .  My piglet is so brave .... today she having 2 jab ...... one jab on each arm... 1st jab she no respond at all .... 2nd one she only AHHHHHH ..... 1 sound she never cry .... brave gal!

Left the clinic and wanna head down to the taxi stand but while we are going out of teh lift TT cry suddenly ... OMG her hands is being stuck at the lift door .... lucky a Malay old ma help me to get TT's hand out and ask me to suck her hands what a lousy Mama I am .... I am so careless .... TT's hands are dirty so when I suck her fingers is salty de..... heehee

I told TT to bend her fingers lucky still ok ..... *phew* really scare me to death!  Napped with TT till Dearie is back and have dinner.  Didn't go out cos want TT have a rest as this jab might lead to fever.

 

6 comments:

  1. put zam bak when she's slping hor... in case she put her hands into mouth =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tt's so brave. do cheer up. we r not perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky her fingers ok hehe...u no lao sai ah? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. scare till gg to die liao but no lao sai kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. TT very clever leh.
    he can say di di. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. heheee ... she call my nephews Kor kor

    ReplyDelete