Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 21 May 2009

Wednesday & Thursday - 13 & 14 May 09

 

Wednesday

Before visiting Mama ... I have a sudden craving for subway so we went over to Compass Point for our dinner.  Lucky we were there early cos after we finished our meal there is very long Q maybe because of their promotion.

When we reached Uncle's place he told us lucky we came Mama is angry with the maid.  Reason: Maid told my cousin that Mama stand up without calling her ...... Mama now become like a kiddo mind.  And I can't accept that.......I was talking to her telling her she shouldn't do that ... and she is angry with me!

Going back her own room refuse to talk to me .... I am very pissed I almost wanted to scold her ...... but I keep cool later on and went back home straight cos the longer I am there I will scold her for sure.  Told Dearie that I almost lose my temper there ...... and I told myself I can't ... this will worsen her condition ......

 

 

 

Thursday

Thanks to Mr Tan whom gave me a lift back home .....after reaching home straight away I start to cook cos is already 645pm when I reached home.  If I didn't hitch a ride I will be home early.......

Before I finished cooking my 2 darling is back ..... no choice gotta cook together with my KPO princess whom kept coming to disturb me.

After we finished eating Dearie drove me back to office cos I forgot my phone!  At the same time I went to Liang Seng to change a track pants for my FIL, bought him one cos their maid did not use clothe peg on his previous one that I bought.  My in laws is pissed and my FIL love that track pants very much.  Hope that he like this new pair of track pants as well.

 

 

4 comments: