Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 15 May 2009

Monday - 4 May 09


Happy Birthday Mama!  Today is Mama's actual birthday.  Have called her earlier on wishing her told her that her Grand-daughter, my precious - TT had bad dreams and I am pretty tired cos I kept waking up cos she cry non stop.  TT is scare of a dinosaur soft toy *LOL* Yesterday we use that to scared her .... but I am not the lead *LOL*

I  have decided to cook cabbage rice today and near to evening time Dearie called and told me HY is coming for dinner and also to play with his God-Daughter. 

Immediately after work I went over to Shop & Save to buy some more ingredients to add into the rice.  Usually if only Dearie & I ..... I will just cook simple meal.  We had dinner at around 8pm .... lucky I am able to cook in time...... thanks to HY whom bought some roast chicken up to add on to our dinner.  TT is well behave never ask for any food while we are eating .... guess this is the only time I can eat peacefully!

2 comments:

  1. i dunno why but i suddenly become like TT.... see ur pic i suddenly wanna say "mum mum mum ....." hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete