Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 7 May 2009

Sunday - 26 Apr 09


Woke up super early today cos we have a flea mart to do at Aljunied CC ...... and we have to be there at 8am!  This lobang is from an Auntie whom is selling watches in KKCC flea mart.... she go everywhere!  She even recommend us to go Changi Village for the flea mart ..... shall go take a look before we commit to the flea mart.

Picked up Coco and off we go to Aljunied CC ..... is so difficult to find a parking lot there and this CC is located below a HDB they are not like in a building itself .... opp the office is their basketball court and stage .....quite a lot of people there cos of the wet market and there is activity at the basketball court.

Sales there is not too bad ..... but after the activity ended we are a bit free cos not much crowd anymore .... so I asked TT to come over for me to tie up her hair cos she is sweating .... glad that TT is well again!  And lousy mama - me forget her milk bottle hahahah see am I lousy milk bottle i also can forget, Dearie went to get a cheap one for her.

We left Aljunied CC at around 1pm the flea mart will end at 2pm..... we went over to Neo Tiew Crescent to get some mushroom for my Mama and goat's milk for my nephews.  Glad that we hit the right way but my Dearie left only very little petrol there and we ended up winding down the window before we are out of the place to get petrol *LOL*  Quite exciting lucky my heart can take it muahhaha

Went over to visit Mama ..... Uncle told me she cried yesterday cos she say no one is there to visit her yesterday!  I asked my Mama did I tell you I have a wedding and a baby shower to go? Her answer is yes and she smile ...... then I asked her why you cry leh ... then she smile at me again..... guess that she forgot what I said.  But after she recalled she feels better and she is happy to see I bought mushroom and aloe vera (good for her, heard can lower her blood pressure) for her. 

After visiting her we went back to my in law house for dinner ...... very tiring but is better to have a balance life ..... almost all my weekends are burnt!  How I wished one of the weekend I can stay home to rest and finish up my TVB show which have been lying on my room for mths!

3 comments: