Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 21 May 2009

Friday - 15 May 09

                                          I got the highest among the guys! :P

 

 

Met Steven at Kovan cos we intend to go for prawning ...... the place he mention is really deep in and is being coverted from a swimming pool to pubs, restuarant and prawning area.  A good place for gathering but location many might not be able to find.......can have free BBQ pit and could book a prawning pool if we have a min like 10 over people.

Left without prawning cos we are going OCC to meet Leroy & his brothers ...... we went there to play bowling as Derrick (Leroy 2nd bro) have a game at OCC tomorrow.  Total I had 5 games with them ..... my bum, arms are going to break LOL .... I had some good games .... and each game I improved and even won the guys!

We played money on the last 2 games.... Jeremy aka Baba joined in as well and I won 1 game so is Baba ... ahahah is only $2 per person ..... so I won $4 heehee gonna bring TT for her Mcdonald Breakfast *LOL*  Thanks to Leroy & Derrick heehee

 

4 comments:

  1. hi, mind giving me the address for the prawning area ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh i find out for u and let u know cos I am not very sure the road name

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i found the place liao...... based on ur description, near kovan, an old swimming pool.... hahaha... thanks......

    ReplyDelete