Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Sunday - 24 May 09


It was a cold and rainy day today ...... left our hotel at around 9+am ..... when we are down we saw many traffic controller around thinking is it any big shot coming ... hahah we are wrong ... oh well is their horse racing day hahaha .... cool!

Went Odaiba today, is easy to get to this place ...... it was still drizzling when we reached so we headed to have our brunch first.  We found a place which is specially for kids .... a place where your kids can play and you have your meal in peace.

After the meal we went out to take some pics ...... was feeling cold so Dearie continue to go exploring Odaiba while TT and I went for window shopping.

Left Odaiba and headed to Shinjuku wanted to go Puroland which my friend recommend but he no tell me in details and we couldn't find it .... so we just hang around Shinjuku and I met several youngsters from Singapore too.  They have been in Japan for past 10 over days ..... thanks to them giving us some info too.

Since is a rainy day we got cravings for ramen .... so we stopped by a restaurant and have their Ramen ...... mine is very salty which is not my liking so I asked Dearie to finish up the food for me.  Bought some bread back to the hotel in case I feel hungry later.... maybe due to weather I got hungry easily.  Saw Beard Papa and  bought 2 back for supper ...... and we get thirsty easily too........

Slept early today ....... cos we are going Disneyland tomorrow very excited .... TT slept early too cos we told her we are going Disneyland so she have to rest in order to enjoy .... hahha


2 comments: