Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 11 May 2009

Friday - 1 May 09


Brother msn me yesterday telling me that the 太空船 that my Papa bought for $800 have been delivered.  So in the morning we went visit Mama and also to check on this item that my Papa have been promoting about.

Definitely what I see dun cost that amount!!! Is like a warmer bag inside is those aluminium kind of texture (you will get to see it if you order Pizza Hut *LOL*) ... but a bigger version with a fold able chair inside ...... and TA DA ...... that's the item he have been promoting since last 2 mths!  *faintz*

Ok no further question I try it myself .... oh well is just like in Sauna u have hot air inside to make you sweat.  Mama said that she love to sit inside .... it feels good.  Maybe she just wanna make Papa feels good bah cos we have been telling my Papa that he is being CON *LOL* :X





                                                   See my princess sleepy again


Left Mama's house and headed to collect my Sushi that I have ordered and off we go to Pasir Ris Park.  We are 1st to reached follow by Ah Ghor, Small Aunt and cousins.....we found a spot and have our food arranged.

Ah Ghor bought kites ..... and we try to play with it .... limited place cos there is lotsa trees ..... we all ended up chit chatting and EAT!  Same goes to TT she have been "hoping around" to different people for different food.  She ate otah and is spicy kind ... she really steady .... and she have very round tummy after eating so much food.

So bring her out to play ball but she dun dare to walk on grass patch ... *LOL* and end up back to my cousins for more food and food!

Left the place at around 7pm and head back home straight to rest ..... very tiring .... another long day tomorrow kekeke cos we decided to pack our house tomorrow and have a good sleep till 10am (even for wkend after my Mama fell sick we are up like 7+am to 8am) before heading to visit Mama

6 comments:

  1. hahahahaha.... maybe leh.. heee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah. a family picnic. so good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. now weather so hot still pinic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tats what I have been thinking hahahah u see my mama sit inside no expression leh LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. tat day still ok leh .... not too bad

    ReplyDelete