Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 15 May 2009

Tuesday - 5 May 09

Nothing much to update today cos I am back home early to pack my house again .... my house is always full of letters, leaflets etc .... *sigh* sometimes I pack till TL!  And I am not very well organize person .... see my ofc desk you will know *LOL* but this is home .... so I have left with no choice but to pack.  I wanna have a neat and tidy place so whenever come home I will be happy *LOL*.

Sometimes back .... SZ mei show me a promo on Northwest Airline - Cheap Jap tickets.  With the help of Chane we manage to secure 2 promotion tickets.  Thanks gals!  Yes! we are going Japan yeah ....... quite excited cos this time we will bring TT along too...... good too cos wanna try out how TT behave on plane?  *pray* she be good!


3 comments:

  1. NW not bad...how much is ur tix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy yr trip! :) Wah, seems like a long overdue proper honeymoon like dat... kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, hahahha ya loh .... sigh hahahhah

    ReplyDelete