Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 19 April 2009

Monday - Wednesday - 6 April - 8 April 09

Nothing much to update cos as usual these few days I visited my Mama in hospital ...... was counting down for Thursday as she can be discharge.

Is really not easy .... and well lucky we got ourselves a car so that is easy for us to go to and fro ....... everyday I reached home around 10+ - 11+pm .... totally no personal life .... cos byu the time I reached home I have to do laundry ...... but lucky the maid help a little ... but of cos I dun wanna tired her out .....

Lucky TT is also very obedient think she know that we are pretty tired sometime so she listen to what we say thank God!


2 comments:

  1. last time when my mum was staying there, i took cab everyday...siong man..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya loh sian ... last few weeks i share cab with my colleague not so siong ...... cos i am very tired le ... take the long bus journey reach there 7+pm later 8+pm my mama will chase us home ....

    ReplyDelete