Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Friday - 3 April 09

Today I didn't go over to visit mum .... my pt maid is coming today ..... there is so much clothing for ironing cos she miss out Wednesday that she is suppose to come.

Nothing much of update today ... but is glad and excited about my mum's discharge date ..... she can discharge on the 9th April 09. 

Tentatively she will still need to go for physio and she gotta stay at my Uncle's place for the time being cos their place still do not have lift to every floor.  When she is able to really step on the ground firmly then we will fetch her home .....

Mama missed home .... I am sure of that ..... I really hope she can be like she is use to be ... I really miss going out with her during weekend ..... and I miss the days when she called me everyday .... my HP no longer have her number display on it for 1 mth plus ... really miss ....

Get well soon .... Mdm Tan (mama) ..... not having you by our side I really feel lost .....

1 comment:

  1. she is getting better now!!! n will continue... have faith in Mdm Tan =)

    ReplyDelete