Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Sunday - 12 April 09

Mama's 1st acupuncture start today ..... is located near my place and Brother is doing the fetching today and Dearie went for tomb sweeping ...... so meaning I can sleep and rest longer with TT at home. 

Ans is NO *LOL* Papa called at 830am ... telling me Mama need to change her diaper .... so she have to come my house to change it.  No choice gotta drag myself up to wait for them .... TT is still sound asleep. 

The moment my Mama came into my house she "HAR" very loud cos she sees the most untidy place she ever seen. *LOL* all of us laff very loudly....Mama went into the room and saw TT ... she express to me that she didn't wanna change cos TT sleeping and she dun wanna disturb her.  TT was waken by the noise of changing the diaper and she is surprise to see her Grandma lying next to her.

After changing they went over for acupuncture while TT & I play our computer games together.  Dearie came back at around 11+am and brought Loh Mee for me ..... after my brunch we went over to visit Mama.

She have just discharge and she in Uncle house what she need most is family support and love so we just accompany her whenever we can and at the same time I also not to neglect my in laws side so we went back for dinner when we can. 

This period of time thanks to my in laws side whom gave us support too in taking care of TT for much more longer time cos by the time we fetch her everyday is close to 10pm.  Thanks for all helps and all my friends and relatives out there for the care, support, encouragement for me and my family.

2 comments: