Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 26 April 2009

Thursday & Friday - 16 & 17 April 09

Thursday

Dearie is sick .... after sending TT & I he went back to see Doctor his running nose is killing him ...... took the medicine and slept for the rest of the day.  Am suppose to go for my mani/pedicure ..... nails are getting longer and got difficult to cut. 

Around early evening my manicurist called and said that she can't take me in today as she have something on and change me to Friday instead.  So Dearie came picking me at Ubi .... cos I went there to buy dinner and went over to my in law's shop to pick TT.

Jo told me this zi char's food is good ... after eating .... I feel nothing fantastic ..... very normal and the horfun that I ordered is big pack with lotsa fatty pork and only 2 prawn.  Not worth
but the way Jo describe the food is like really fantastic, delicious yummy .... but ..... is below average *LOL* I tasted some better ones.

Friday

Manicurist called again and wanna change my appointment to Saturday!  I was a bit pissed cos she kept changing and told me that she actually have an appointment with her friends.  So I say never mind although I am pissed what can I do ya?

Called up Dearie and told him about it ..... so I went to do threading ....... while waiting for my Dearie cos he is waiting for my PT maid to come over our place before meeting me. 
After doing threading I went over to PP to check on other nail spa to do my mani/pedi. 

I can't stand any longer on my long ugly hard finger nails .... so drop by one shop to have it done .... just nice when i have finished doing it ... dearie came and we have our meals before picking up TT, is just another routine day ......

9 comments:

  1. hey i wanna try threading too..

    how much u pay ah?

    i now like that, can do threading right, should be no problem hor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can .... can do

    I do mine in Katong shopping centre ..... i pay eyebrow, upper lip and chin for $20

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah pain hahaha ... but I endure for the sick of beauty LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. shape my eyebrow .... for lips and chin cos i grew mustache LOL cos of hormones changes .... I HATE THYROID!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh then i dun try liao hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. more painful than eye brow plucking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh is bearable de lah heeeheee go try!

    ReplyDelete