Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 7 February 2010

Friday - 15 Jan 10


When my MIL came picking us up ... halfway on the road my FIL called me and say that Granny have difficulties in breathing ..... and was panting!  We got a shocked .... and my MIL have to rush back to the shop so that my FIL can go up to Bishan.  Told my MIL I will go back office to finished my stuffs and will rush over to send TT to school cos she have to mend the shop on her own.

Told my GM I need to rush over to take care of my child cos Granny in hospital and we need to help.  I have an understanding GM thanks to him that I am able to rush over after I finished my work on hand.

Time is just nice when I reached MIL place so I walk slowly with TT to her school .... still have some time to let her play slide when she see the playground near her school. 

Went back home to rest and after my PT maid come over I bring TT over to ESH to visit Granny..... she lost weight and look tired ..... hope she get well soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment