Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 22 February 2010

Monday 1 Feb 10

Went back to my Parent's place to visit my mum after work cos over the past few weeks I am busy with spring cleaning and buying stuffs for CNY. 

From far I saw my SIL standing outside mum's house ..... lucky never see my brother hahah cos I dun wanna see him.  Well call me a stubborn girl ... I didn't talk to my SIL .... she did bid goodbye ... but i BO HIEW!

My mum kept telling me chin chye (anything lah) dun angry lah ..... just forgive and forget.  I know she will be hurt seeing the both of us not in good terms but I can't forgive and forget cos till now I still can remember what he did that day! 

At around 7+pm I met up with Leroy to attend Ellsen's mother's wake .... his mum lost the battle against cancer and left peacefully.  He is very relax now .... he say his mum really go peacefully so he is also happy not to see her suffer till her last breath

2 comments: