Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 7 February 2010

Monday - Thursday - 11 -14 Jan 10


These days really have to thank my PIL whom came picking us up and sending us back .... is not easy cos they are busy too at shop cos CNY is drawing near.  Business is good before CNY every year so they are always super busy during this period.

Days without my hubby around sometimes can be bad .... cos TT only scare of him ... she is not scare of me at all ..... she only bully me!  Every thing have to DIY when hubby not around..... all the housework, tuck TT to bed, on her fav show etc.

Without Dearie around I can't do my housework cos I need to go to PIL's shop for dinner and also to pick TT and they will send us back home.  The only thing I can do is laundry LOL ... no time to vacuum and mop the floor at all....... is quite tiring at times ..... lucky he need not fly so often now if not I will sure Peng San!

2 comments:

  1. i tot u got part time maid mah? dun tell me she only iron clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sam yes but she only come once a week mah ... i have to clean the house other days when she is not here loh

    ReplyDelete