Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 21 February 2010

Friday & Sat - 29 & 30 Jan 10

Friday

Nothing much to update for today just that I still doing spring cleaning hahahah .... I got so  much things to throw and clear ..... this year I do a main big spring clean .... my 2 precious came back late cos Dearie is busy at work so I am able to clear off abit.



Apologise to EL that we are unable to attend Ji hye's 100 days celebration.  Sorry about that!  We (including Coco) went JB again this week cos of last week we didn't get anything so today we went in again and get our things if not we dun have much time left.

This time we going w/o friends leading us from another car!  My dear hubby check map online and we try to memorize the road that we drove before.  There is Jam at causeway but it clear very fast ... we headed to City Square for our brunch and start to shop.  Dearie bought one pants and one bermuda while I got myself a denim dress.

Next we headed to Holiday Plaza Dearie wanted to buy some games over there .... while I am buying my contact lens.  Bought some new year decoration from there too about 4pm we drove to Taman Sentosa for early dinner ... order a few dishes since we are not so hungry and bought new year goodies there.  At around 5+pm we are on our way out ... smooth traffic coming out of JB! 





After sending Coco back home we drove to Punggol to pick Pauline and Natalie ... Boon is on overseas shooting and will only come back at night from Thailand.  We are going to chalet .... to celebrate pre-CNY BBQ + belated birthday celebration for David. 

Chloe and David booked a chalet at downtown east is good so that we can get together again!  I thought we are last to reach but we are first!  We had a good time chit chatting and eating ... Chloe marinated the chicken wing and chicken meat which taste good yummy!

We stayed till 12am and left sending Pauline and Natalie home cos our dear little Nat Nat very tired and sleepy so she is very grouchy.  Tiring day but we are very happy!

2 comments: