Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Wednesday - Thursday - 3 - 4 Feb 2010

Nothing much to update for these 2 days just very normal work, home, continue to pack house and sleep hahah ... but I am rushing out some work so that I can enjoy my CNY happily without thinking of my work at all.

Dearie is also busy with his work ....he told me some days he will be very late so I have to pick TT on my own.

Poor Dearie ..... he is not very happy working there anymore cos of a woman boss ..... she is very bossy!  She make the Admin to go round starting of the working time to mark attendance!  This is the first time I heard and always reject staff's leave application!  Anyone out there company looking for Software staff can recommend my hubby?

9 comments:

  1. my school also take attendance of teachers hahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...his boss so bo liao..

    my company hire so many ah neh & filipino leh software developer...i feel like working overseas like tat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee Ah Neh usually very good in IT mah hahaha ... cos they have dot com on their forehead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah neh very good in IT .... one ah neh came my ofc to set up starhub internet oso yesterday LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think 70% of the IT personnels are ah nehs & filipinos..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya and they so funny de loh ... that ah neh wanted the cd of the wireless adapter i dun think we have it so I told him go online and get it he say no internet for that from that com how to get ... I say ours have mah ... can use our station ...... wanted to make me pai sei but he make himself a fool

    ReplyDelete
  7. think he is lazy to get it online ... somemore take wrong code for the very first time .... come to me the 2nd time asking me let him use my com ....

    ReplyDelete