Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 25 February 2010

Sunday - 7 Feb 10


Went to highlight my hair early in the morning ... sneak out of the house when my 2 precious is still sleeping.  I myself was sleepy too when my hairdresser doing up my hair .. was yawning and almost doze off!

Dated my Parents and my Godma to have reunion dinner together ... this year I am not going to have it with my Brother cos if the incident .... maybe I shall not call him Brother anymore since he didn't wanna acknowledge me shall call him by his name - Daryl!

We had our dinner at Pu Tien located @ City Square Mall (Kitchener Road) there are several outlets this is the only one which is in buffet style.  Please do make reservation .... when you wanna visit them.

Love their Bee hoon and yam ..... I ordered and had so many of it ..... everything seems nice hahaha I love XIN HUA Cuisine!  Each pax is $35.80++ so total bill is about $200+ for 7 of us and they got discount for passion card holder great deal! 


2 comments:

  1. oh, its good ah... shall bring my family there one day! (and my parents got passion card, so even better!)

    ala carte buffet style one hor?

    ReplyDelete