Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 11 February 2010

Monday - 18 Jan 10 Princess turns 2!


MIL came picking us up and off we go over to the shop..... thanks to Alfred whom help me to pack the goodie container so that I can give out during school time to TT's classmates.

After sending TT to school and arrange a good time to bring in the cake for the children with the teacher we went over to ESH to visit Ah Ma.  She seems better ..... looking good!  MIL dropped me off at Bedok Library and I walked over to Bengawan Solo to collect TT's cake and back to shop and off we go to TT's school.  One word to describe RUSH!

Didn't even have chance to grab a bite at all I was so hungry hee...... Reached her school at 12.15pm and we sing song and cut the cake for the children to eat.  Till now there is still some kept on crying looking for their parents.

TT had a great time there ... so happy! 

Very unhappy incident happen to me ..... My MIL asked Arthur to help me buy lunch ... he just came back with some so MIL asked him to help me buy one more packet.  He came back with a black face and threw the rice on the table to me and tell me buy yourself next time!  I was so shocked!  Still thinking maybe the stall seller disturb him so I still asked him what happen and he told me off tell me buy my lunch next time.  My heart seems like having a knife slicing into pieces my tears start rolling down......

I refuse to eat that packet of rice ..... after he finished his crying he call me and wanna talk to me but I refuse to talk to him my MIL asked me to eat I told her I lost my appetite .... after packing the remaining of TT's cake told my MIL that I am leaving .... and headed to my office to gave the cake to my colleagues.


After I left my office I bring TT over to PP for little shopping and have dinner there ...... since I didn't get to eat my tom yum .... we have steamboat today!  I have my tom yum while TT have the chicken soup with her favourite yellow mee and fishball.  My precious loves fishball so much almost all meal will  have fishball.  And whenever ppl asked her where is Grandma she will reply cook fishball, carrot, soup!

Both of us having great time together .... Dearie is not around these few days she is even more sticky to me .... hahah wonder how will she be like when is the other way round!

Happy Birthday my sweetie pie may you be a good gal forever!  Mummy loves you!

21 comments:

  1. happy birthday to TT :) that was a gd celebration. dun let the guy mar your happiness of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bday to TT once again. where you gotten the goodie container? very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Fav Nephew loh .... sigh .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiyo...why he so angry? not u ask him buy wat...complain to his parents lah..

    ReplyDelete
  5. suan le bah ... I think hor i really suay this year leh

    ReplyDelete
  6. no leh this yr no fan tai sui but fan bai hu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah.. i fan tai sui leh.. haven go pray

    ReplyDelete
  8. have to go b4 CNY over leh ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am not sure but usually i feel bai hu quite fierce de I think this year not good for me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya.. walao, but no time to go leh.. will try to go on sun lor..

    ReplyDelete
  11. got fan bai hu one meh? u born in which yr?

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahha...

    yeah hor, most kids like fishballs.. y ah?

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1978 ... horse this yr fan bai hu i go pray liao

    ReplyDelete
  14. i dunno leh ..... she love it! every day also ask for fishball

    ReplyDelete
  15. remember to go hor ... Sunday is last day of CNY liao

    ReplyDelete
  16. can pray in any temple or got specific temple har?

    ReplyDelete
  17. any with tai sui de ...... got ppl there to write for u de

    ReplyDelete