Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 19 February 2010

Wed - Thurs - 27 - 28 Jan 10


Was not feeling well when I woke up in the morning so decided to visit Dr Ong.  Wednesday no noon clinic so I make a trip down at about 9+ to 10am.

Q is quite long!  Lotsa ppl havaving cough and flu weather is crazy lately!  Dr Ong prescribe me Antibiotic, cough syrup and flu pills.  Total cost is about $40 and give 2 days mc.  Throat and nose infection is the most I hate .... cos I will always make lotsa noise when I am sleeping.  Dearie hate it too when I am noisy *LOL*

Cook porridge for dinner so that TT can eat too .... she sure enjoy it cos she love carrot! 

2nd day of mc I slept for the whole day only woke up in late morning to have some bread .... after the medicine I was back to bed.  Slept till 6+pm work up have a shower and Dearie came to pick me up to PP for dinner.  We went Swensen for dinner after walking around dunno what  we want.

Walk around after the meal cos I am planning to change a vacuum at home ... my old vacuum is given by my parents whom bought years ago and didn't use after they bought.  This year I gonna throw away lotsa things and replace some too!  I love shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment