Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 1 March 2010

Monday - Tuesday - 8 & 9 Feb 10

CNY Is drawing very near .... my colleagues are on leave for these 2 days ... so I am all alone .... and clearing up all the work I have on hand. 

Everyone seems busy .... even Dearie too he have to work overtime almost everyday.

On Monday, he told me he will work till around 9+pm and will pick TT back home late.  Since they are not around so I took out the wall decal that i bought together with SZ sometime last year to stick on to my dull wall in living room.

Now my living room seems more lively with some decal decor.  MIL told me that she told TT to stay overnight at her place cos Papa work late.  She refuse to sleep and told my MIL "I want go home"  and she kept calling me ..... haha .... and when Dearie went to pick her the moment she heard "DING DONG" (doorbell) she run very fast to the door!

MIL told me she become so BEH LEI KO (sticky) now hahaha .... is true I dun denied! 

On Tuesday I went to pick up TT cos Dearie said that he will have to work till past 12midnight when we sleep he is still not bad ... I did try my best to talk to him abit before he go take his shower I am too tired!

1 comment: