Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 8 March 2010

Monday - 15 Feb 2010

Off we go to my parent's place at around 10+am .... thought we will be late but we are 2nd!  My cousin is the 1st .... hahah usually 2nd day of CNY my parent's house will filled will all my cousins and their family.  Mama will always cook lunch for us ... but now Mama can't do it anymore.

Papa always go over Dr Lee Boon Yang's house on the 2nd day of CNY so he excuse himself from going to my 2nd cousin's house.  My 2nd cousin - Charlie, he always cook many food and all are so nice!  Love the potato he made! SEDAP!

Went over to 舅舅 house with Mama .... and met Nicole and Jeff there ... they just came back from JB.  Chit chat a while and Papa called up say that he will be home soon so we can send Mama back.

After sending Mama home we all went back home to wash up and change cos we are going over to Dearie's 舅舅 house for dinner. 


                                                            He is the big winner!

Ah Ghor prepare big spread of steamboat food for us ..... and after our sumptuous meal is gambling time again!  David is the banker of the night after Pauline left.... and he is the overall big winner! COOL!

MIL came joining us too and she play wii with Ah Ghor hahahha both of them so cute ... GLC and Mei have fun playing the wii resort too!  Oh well my TT also enjoyed herself very much while we are gambling!


***Just not to make my friends confuse ...... my FIL's sister (Ah Ghor) married my MIL's brother ( 舅舅) and we remain calling them that cos we are use to call them they also have double relationship to us

5 comments: