Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 28 March 2010

Monday - 1 March 2010


Oh mine .... I am 32 this year *LOL* so fast ..... this year I dun really feel like celebrating cos Dearie will be working!  And this year is also my 1st time working on my birthday usually I will take leave and rest home sleep till I like then wake up. 

This year I choose to come to work cos TT need to go play group, Dearie have to work cannot take leave.

My 1st surprise of the day - Jolene handing me one small cake ..... follow by Coco a big Tiramisu cake...... follow by Dearie's bouquet of flowers ...... then a table flower from Jolene.  Thanks for all the surprises! I love it!

In the evening, my SIL - GLC bought me a cake and present too, SIL Celia bought me hand cream from Crabtree & Evelyn and we celebrate together at Bedok.  Thanks to MIL for the AP too.

Thanks to SZ, YZ & Hon for the lovely LeSportsac Tote bag for me .... is useful to me for putting TT's stuff and mine too!  Not forgetting those relatives/friends whom sms, msn and leaving wall post greetings in FB thank you so much for making my day a happy one

4 comments:

  1. happy belated bday...i also duno i got post on ur FB anot hehe..i saw ur bag on sat..nice leh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday. :)

    we r e same age le ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you gals!!! heehee

    Midas ya ya nice hor i like oso heee

    ReplyDelete