Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 7 March 2010

Sunday - 7 March 10

We are back to SG at 4.30pm thanks to my 2 precious whom came picking us up!  TT was so excited hanging around outside when she sees me she run towards me hahaha.... so miss her.

Meet up with my in laws for dinner at PP wanna eat Ichiban but the Q is very very long so we went to have Pu Tien instead.  Their food is all the same so I feel that going to their Buffet style is much much worth  it.

Dearie updated us about TT while we having our dinner.  During these few days when I am away .... hahah she slept early and at 8pm on Saturday night and woke up only at 11+am!  OMG!!!!  Dearie say she walk into the room and sleep ... we are all laughing.  And told him that she did not wanna communicate with him.

hmmmm now I know I am the cause of her sleeping late cos if I dun sleep she dun wanna sleep ... see when I am away she sleep so early!!!!   She is just too sticky

1 comment: