Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 22 March 2010

Saturday - 27 Feb 2010


Woke up early in the morning to go over Old Airport Road to collect the food that I order from Lee Wee for today's gathering at our place.  I order yusheng and sushi from Niwa Sushi cos I thought I can use the discount voucher but the sales girl told me can't cos the tray itself cost $6!  I find a bit stupid .... oh well as usual I feedback to Beno about it. 

The gals are coming today but too bad ....... Kai'en & Fanglin can't join us due to examination.
Had a great time catching up with the gals ... and most happy one is TT cos so many sisters play with her and took photos with her she is like a super start *LOL*

And she didn't nap at all even when the girls left ..... she is so hyper ..... Papa called up and say they are coming over to my place.  Dearie is attending a farewell party for his colleague so I asked him to bring TT along as I am tired too.  Chit chat and accompany my parents watch tv till 9pm and they went back.  Dearie came home telling me before he start his car to go out after belting TT up on the car seat she is already SNORING!  My dear TT really damn funny!  She really can endure not to sleep cos she just wanna play!

No comments:

Post a Comment