Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 7 March 2010

Friday - 12 Feb 10

                     Thanks Midas for the T she love it and she can even say out the animal name


My boss is so good that he gave us 1/2 day of work today and we only need to start our work on 18 Feb!  Wishes my boss a happy new year and left office happily at 1pm sharp muahhahaah I am on holiday mood!

Met Midas up at Eunos MRT before heading to Bedok, we had lunch together and thanks Midas for the lovely T from Thailand and AB is really very nice!  She love it!

After the meal I went over to my in law's shop and go marketing with my MIL ..... so many people today everywhere seems so packed!  Lucky manage to get some veggie from NTUC cos shop & save's veggie is not nice at all.

Went back home with TT after dinner and took out our new clothing for our PT maid to iron and when Dearie is back we met up with YZ and SZ to go market to have our last min marketing.  So excited cos is holiday mood!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment