Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Wednesday - 17 Feb 10


TT & I slept till 9am hahaha I asked Dearie to go work on his own and I will bring TT over to MIL place.  TT is so lazy lately she didn't wanna walk want me to carry her ..... so tiring of carrying her cos I have backache.  Just before CNY I have lower back pain ... and it pain till I dun even feel I am controlling my legs. 

Told Dearie about it I scare I will become paralyze before giving birth I have this back pain for sometime but is not that bad.  This time round is the worst sometime I even think about is it the epidural causing it.  But since I have already gotten the back pain way before birth I feel is not.

Bring TT to school and went back to in law's shop waiting for lion dance to come ... every year my FIL will engage one.  Last year I still remember that we rush down to watch it with our "sleeping gear"  (Tshirt & Shorts).  Lion dance came at 1pm .... and my TT is still in school .... poor baby only manage to come back to wave goodbye to the lion dance troupe.

Stayed for dinner while waiting for Dearie .... MIL cook rice cake ... yummy we all love the rice cake.  Dearie came at 8+pm and by the time we reached home TT & I totally knock out and I slept till next morning!  Unbelievable!

2 comments: