Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 1 March 2010

Wednesday - 10 Feb 10 (Evening)


Thanks to Baba and Baron whom drove over to MIL's shop to pick me and TT to Bugis.  I dunno why I am having very bad backache lately.  Lucky they came picking me up if not I dunno what will happen to me cos now TT always ask me to carry her!

Met up with Eric & family for dinner they are back for CNY!  This time quite a number of friends can't join us ... people like Amy, Aces, Steven, Beno and Sandy .... all are busy especially Beno he say he is extremely busy with his work before and during CNY!  Poor friend!

Gwen & Family join us this time ... we met up at V8 Bugis for dinner .... the place I think of which I think is quite convenient for all of us.  Had a great time catching up and sharing of food hahaha .... Eric must come back often so we can have more gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment