Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 11 March 2010

Saturday - 20 Feb 2010

Went to in law shop at around 12pm+ cos my FIL wanna bring me to pray to the white tiger.  So we left TT with my MIL and went together with my FIL to Tg Pagar, there is one temple there for praying white tiger.

We got nothing to do so we stay at shop and asked if my in laws whether they wanna go out for dinner.  SMS my SIL GLC to see if she is available to go for dinner since is 人日 MIL say they will close early and we go dinner together.  So GLC and I try some restaurant to see if there is any available.  Many places are all fully booked when we called so GLC settle it at Ubin Seafood.




Is located at Joo Chiat Road just opposite Joo Hing not fully packed but almost all tables are taken up.  When we look over to Joo Hing ... not much people too!  We ordered one yusheng, sweet potato leaves, fried sotong, chicken, crab, deer meat, toufu, fried rice and hokkien mee total bill cost around $130  dirt cheap!

The Crab is big but is cheap it cost less than $30.  We all enjoyed the food very much ... will wanna go back for more!

4 comments: