Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Thursday - 11 Feb 2010




Took half day leave to go have my nails done for CNY.  Almost everyday is fully booked lucky she have a slot for me thanks Sandy!

This year I chosen gold color 1st time I choose gold hahaha .... at first I still hesitate.  But after seeing so many of her customers have their nails polished in red I decided on Gold!

I quite like it and they have done some artwork for me .... total damage is $75 .... quite worth it cos Coco told me that she have hers done at $150!  And she  told me that one ang moh family of 4 also doing their nails before her and their total bill is $1000+ cos the manicurist is telling them to do treatment ..... wow really carrot them!


3 comments: