Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 21 March 2010

Friday - 26 Feb 10



Took time off to bring TT go for injection .... cos now she is in playgroup I opt for H1N1 and common flu jab for her. 

It cost only $30 for the jab .... TT really didn't cry or make noise at all when she got the jab.  I myself did a H1N1 jab too. 

Many say that there is side effect of doing that.... for me I have sore arms and shoulder pain.  Wonder will TT get sore arms too cos she really no show any sign to me that she is in pain *LOL*


In the evening, TT & I make our way down to Marina Square to meet my 2 long time never see bestie .... ever since we are married we are all so busy with our own life.

We have been arranging to go out many times but end up I am the one who always can't make it cos of my little princess.  Glad that 2 of them are doing very well especially Val her career is on the tip top.

We have a wonderful time singing ... when we are not married we always hanged out together to go sing, eat, club ....... now is so hard to go out together shall arrange more outing in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment