Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunday - 3 July 11


Went Suntec to have my shoes repair at DMK .... just wear once my shoes gave me so much problem ... total 2 pairs! Haiz ..... but I dun deny their shoes is really comfy for certain models!

Book a table at Chun Kee and we are there at 6+pm .... first time my in law dining here .... and so coincident to see my gfs there too ..... I think I recommend a good place for them they are hook on the food there! 

Maybe is cheap and food is good thats why they are back for more.  After we had our dinner we went Little Ice cream Kafe for dessert .... GLC & I shared a waffle although we are quite full.  Just can't resist it! YUM

2 comments: