Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 8 July 2011

Tue - Fri - 5 - 8 Jul 11

Lately I feel that TT kind of nottie when i asked her to sleep sometimes she refuse so i always use a method send her to my in law's place to sleep!  And since I have been using that so long and nothing happen to her i decided to let her stay at my in law's place for a night on Tuesday.

MIL called during noon time telling me she is having fever and will send her to see a Doctor soon.  So I told MIL that why I didn't wanna bring her back and my MIL do agreed with it.  TT always sleep very early at my in law's place


Nothing much on my next 3 days very normal and routine life but I am trying to apply house rules for TT after doing the programme of How to Be A Super Parent I really got good tips from the expert in the show.  So these 3 days I am trying very hard to be firm on her cos the expert say I am too soft to her I must be very firm in whatever I do with her.  So now I must be a firm mummy .... must enforce some stress on her at times!  Not easy to be a Mummy ... now I know how my Mum feels ....

No comments:

Post a Comment