Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 24 July 2011

Sunday - 24 Jul 11


Woke up a bit late so we reached CC only at around 12+pm .... today is our YEC BGM ..... this term  Dearie officially step down cos he hit 35 as for me I stepped down together with him.

Today he went over to help out as a presiding Chairman and as for me .... I am the photographer for the day.  I also join  in to play the games hahaha wii game is the best and I got 2nd placing for the bowling competition *LOL*

After the event we went back in law's place to have dinner ..... MIL cooked alot of dishes today and she even try out new recipe that she learned from Channel U.  Yummy .... love home cook food ......

No comments:

Post a Comment