Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 29 July 2011

Mon - Fri - 25 Jul - 29 Jul 11


Mon - Thur

Nothing much to update just that very busy .... and I dun feel well too .... sick + super busy = tired .... no choice but to clear all my work before Monday.

On Friday I took leave cos my SIL GLC's graduation and my in laws attending her convocation.  So I have to bring my TT to school and also help to babysit Alfred too .......whole morning till noon I am lazing at my in law's place.

So coincidence GSS also graduate today ..... GLC in the morning and hers in the afternoon so thy have arranged to have lunch together.

My in laws came back around 2+pm and after I pick Arthur up from school my MIL drove TT and I back home.   Started to pack up the house and wait for my helper to come ..... we headed to T3 to have dinner with Han & Gina ..... long time didn't catch up with them.... and great to see Abel too had a great time spend with them !

No comments:

Post a Comment