Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 2 September 2011

Friday - 2 Sept 2011


Already make a date with my gfs .... we meet up at PP to have dinner at Sushi Teh ... chit chatted with them till 8+pm and they say wanna go for a drink.

I see since still early follow them to town for a drink..... quite relaxing drinking by the fullerton area with good company.  Talk everything under the sun .... and lately one of our gf broke off with her bf ...... and both are our friends .. .is a pity to see them broke off .....

Went off at 11+pm cos Dearie told me that my silly gal still waiting for me to come back home ..... how sweet it is to have a cuttie awaiting for me to come back after a long day out!

12 comments:

  1. nxt time is u wait for her liao...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sam is right, and it won't be 11+pm, probably like 2am in the morning! =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ya loh but i dun think I will wait lah hahahah .... or maybe no chance to wait leh hhaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. scarly u go cheong with her hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. muhahahaha ....... i become lao char bor liao wor

    ReplyDelete
  6. my friend's mum oso party with us last time! till now her mum still go party ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya.. i also party with my cousins who are 18!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol ... ok ok we shall go party together next time ok Sam and Pauline :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nvm lah just go there sit and drink and see hahahah

    ReplyDelete