Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 23 September 2011

Thursday & Friday - 22 and 23 Sept 2011

Thursday

I have done my application yesterday as for Gina and Han's they told me yesterday night that HDB webbie is not working well.  So at around 10+am she gave me a call and told me that our 1st appointment is on 19 Oct 2011 at 10am!  In fact we can opt for earlier date just that my buyer - Megan she can't make it cos of her shift work at MBS.  Hope that we can do up our new place before Xmas!

Friday

Dated my gfs for steamboat at Crystal Jade Holland Village .... So I took Bus 10 to go Vivo to meet up with Joey first since I always knock off early.  But when I check IRIS on my ipad I realise this week is F1 week hahaha I really cannot remember *sad*  So 1/2h of journey become 1hr journey to Vivo!

After meeting Weeli and Joey we took a cab down to Holland V ..... Jieyi and Grace was already ordering when we reached.  Not much  variety at this branch still love the one at TPY but there only serve supper and is from 9.30pm onwards!

Unlimited coke makes me happy ..... we have 2 soup .... normal soup and mala but we ate a bit of mala and thats it we stop cooking stuffs in there cos after awhile it turns a bit bitter and oily i dun really like it!  Weeli was a bit disappointed just like cos we aiming their SHENG MIAN but this branch do not have and no chicken wantan also ... sad to max. 

Thanks to Grace for buying TT the lovely cupcakes from Crystal Jade Bakery... my gal sure like it!  After the hearty meal we go back home straight really damn tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment