Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 30 September 2011

Mon - Fri - 26 - 30 Sept 2011



This whole week nothing much to update .... for Monday we are so busy with work due to the closing of grading ... Tuesday is the last day but on Monday almost all clubs came at the same time.

Busy booking, arranging of forms really tiring and it gotta be continued for the next few days .....

On 29 Sept 2011 my little nephew Renzo Ng greet the world ...... he look so cute ..... and we are all waiting for his arrival .... he came to the world earlier then the expected dates and weighing 3kg!  Congrats to my dearest sis Nicole and Jeff on the arrival of Renzo welcome to the Parenthood!

And on Friday I took a day leave cos HDB officer is coming to inspect our house in case there is some stuffs move "illegally" we have to do it up again ...... lucky I never touch any of the stuffs and everything is all good!

In the afternoon we have arrange aircon servicing cos our aircon is leaking for both unit ..... is a torture not to sleep with aircon especially there are 2 汗堡包 at home ..... for my Dearie he will be more happy without aircon .... he can even sleep in a stuffy room!

The aircon man (one of my instructor's boss came to do for me) told me that my aircon very dirty and do not buy this aircon (Samsung) in future good feedback .... but this is a 2nd hand unit so I am ok with it.  Can't believe we are going to shift soon .... although is just 2 units away from my current house I feel that there is so much to do ...... shifting can be headache!


2 comments: