Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 10 September 2011

Saturday - 10 Sept 2011



On Saturday I am helping out from 10am-4pm and i am all alone again ..... and according to Siewling (Mon to Fri she work morning till 6pm) is really very hot and stuffy so my Dearie scare that I will get heat stroke he bought me a big watson distilled water at only $2 haha ...

We still bring TT out cos she dun seems is chicken pox and by then if she is chicken pox she already pop alot out!  She enjoyed herself playing the drum at Cristopfori booth ..... and after Dearie had his breakfast they went back for rest.



As for me is quite boring although is a weekend still there isn't much crowd and at 4pm I left to meet up cousins to do mani and pedicure.  I was the last to reach ...... and after we had our nails done.  GSS, GLC and me headed to Bedok point for dinner while TBL make her way back home with her BIL whom gave them a lift.

Choose Jerk Thai for dinner and we share a few dishes .... not too bad portion just nice for the 3 of us.  So coincident to see Dvid (groom to be) having dinner too!  Packed some food for Dearie and TT and went over to Jie's place to see if there is any help needed.

Reached home at 11+pm and went to bed straight cos is another long day tomorrow ..... GLC will have to pick me up cos TT cannot go over before she go for review!  Hope is a good news for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment