Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 9 September 2011

Mon - Fri - 5 Sept - 9 Sept 2011


Promise to help out at my friend's booth for her school - ChildFirst Preschool.  They having a roadshow at PP for the whole week.  So I was doing the evening shift for her from 6pm - 10pm.

I am all alone on Monday so I just sit by the booth ... not much crowd so quiet!  Dearie and TT came to pick me up and we went for late dinner at Mcdonald.

Tuesday night I have a partner with me - Xinying and we take turns to give out the flyers and explain to them about the open house.    Not easy haha now I know how hard the MIO TV ppl promoting their plans to on walking people!

Same goes to the other 3 days .... but Thursday I am happy cos Mcdonald started the Smurf collection and lucky is Happy Meal ...... so not so bad of having small meals!  On Friday my MIL called and told me that TT suspect to have chicken pox .... but what I know is NO she is not having chicken pox.  MIL brought her to see doc and he said to be review 3 days later will get to know if she is having chicken pox!  Keep finger crossed cos in 3 days time is Jie and David's wedding .... hope she can attend cos she is looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment