Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Monday - Wednesday - 19-21 September 2011


Monday evening we have our monthly RC meeting ... and as usual TT went to my in law's place but soon she won't have to go cos our RC is going to merge with another soon.  Kinda sian cos we are like always being split out ...... good in a way cos there are some member i dislike .....

One got lotsa to say but come to do he disappear into thin air .... another one which pissed me off is after the meeting she asked me if I wanna but tics from her for her Hari Raya celebration.  I told her I am not free and she raised her voice and say FREE?  Next time I must tell others committee members wants FREE!  TMD she damn scan hear loh ..... I say I am NOT FREE not i want FREE! 

CCB (sorry for my lang I am damn pissed with her) after that I tell her again I am not free she say ... ya ya not free dun come tell me u got kids lah this and that and say this event need alot time for discussion, planning dun go to the event and ya ya show off!

I think I really grow up hahaha cos last time I will just tell her off on the spot and no give face ... since we are all neighbours I kep quiet and walked away ...... since when I go event and ya ya ... since when I go event never bring my kid along.... whenever there is event needed help I will bring my TT along!  I am damn pissed with this minah FUCK! 

She made a good member left our committee - Uncle Tan a very nice uncle we ever had .... he helped everything so helpful and yet he was pissed by her too and resign from our committee!  I told Dearie from now onwards whatever event Alimah organise I WILL NOT go at all not even buy a single tickets from her too FUCK! (Sorry for the lang again!)

Ok anger aside I wanna blog happy things this week cos my boss and MC member bought us lotsa food for tea break ....... and even our booking air tics officer bought us food too.  Food always make me happy!

Ivy will always come with piping hot cottage pie freshly from Pasir Ris.....  she will always asked if we have extra orders ..... everytime she will not collect money from us when we have extra orders.  We have to push here and there everytime and sometime lie to her that we are helping others to buy.

Happened that she came on Wednesday so I asked her to get for me extra cos we heading to Gina & Han's place for dinner and also doing up our application.  Gina & Han just got themselves a helper according to them their helper is a fast learner she is able to cook after a month with them.  She prepared Pineapple rice for us .... yummy!

After our dinner we log on to HDB webbie to do our application cos 7 days cooling off day is up!  When we log on we are so upset again cos it stated there is a duplicate application pending and we are unable to edit it!  Again we have to wait till tomorrow to do up the application!  So many hiccups .... not easy to DIY but of cos I learned alot from selling and buying ....... Buying new house is much more easier .... just like our current flat $10 ballot and just hang on there wait for good news!

5 comments:

  1. i also will scold F word when i'm very angry...hehe. and KNN also..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... not easy doing all these apps and stuff on ur own hor? all the best and hope u hear good news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian ya loh ... but is fun lah if know liao is damn easy hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam to me you are those hao hao nu ren leh heehee ......... so i cant imagine you scold that heehee but I believe when anger every thing will come out heehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalor...will curse n swear hehehe..

    ReplyDelete