Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 1 September 2011

Wednesday - Thursday - 31 Aug - 1 Sept 2011

Wed

Nothing much to update for my Wednesday .....




On Thursday morning I found some red spot (look exactly like mosquito bites) on my injured knee ..... I fell off and hit my knee a big patch of blue black came visible real soon after 3 days.

My colleagues say it loos like FENG MO so they suggest I go get white rice wine and ginger to rub with it.  So I follow what they do .... and hmmm actually is not so obvious after rubbing it.  So after work I went over to my in law's shop my MIL say it dun look like FENG MO .....so I just hack care after that ....

After I reached home the so call Feng Mo subsided .... but bruise is still at a big patch!  It still so painful ..... and guess what I can still remember when I fell my Dear Hubby still can laff :( so bad of him :(

Update on my house stuffs ....... after so many came by to see .... the very first lady agreed to pay what we are secondary looking at 50k COV ..... for a 3 room flat many say 50K is quite a bit ... can consider so after discussion with Dearie we decided on the 50K COV and at the same time Gina and Han wanted to sell us their unit just 2 unit away from my current at 665K.

8 comments:

  1. my hubby also...say i lun chun..

    so u bought the 4rm from ur neighbour har...they moving away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur place is 3min walk to mrt leh...and 15mins train ride to town. somemore not those old old lok lok flats leh...can ask 50k lah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They not buying any now ... staying rented condo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya is a plus point ... damn near when my plc ready then ask u all come ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehh why leh? they got other plans bo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmm didnt really ask them maybe i should

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you bought over your friend's flat?

    ReplyDelete