Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 16 September 2011

Mon - Fri - 12 - 16 Sept 2011

Monday

I was so tired ... after the night with drinks ....... same goes to TT we can't wake her up she was in so deep sleep!  So I told Dearie to go for his work while I call in ofc to take leave. 

Slept till 9+am and TT said that she is hungry ... so I asked if she love to have Mcdonald breakfast....... so I ordered a Supreme Deluxe Breakfast to share ..... haha she love the turkey bacon!  Asked TT to take a nap after the breakfast with me hahaha .. think we 2 will grow fat if we do this everyday ..... took about 2hrs nap and we woke up to do housework together my dear gal helped me to change bedsheet and at the same time she told me she have a new song so I video it down and was posted on FB check out if you haven't see it!



On Tuesday, Jolene bring one mooncake for me to try is a shape of a pig ... hahah isn't it cute .... is green tea filling .... nice! yummy!

And in the evening .... buyer of my house - Megan and seller of my new house - Gina & Han met up at my place to do up our application.  Happily doing our application till I realise that I didn't do up my check list properly and we gotta wait till tomorrow when HDB open then I can enquire everything.  *sigh*  So upset that I have upset both parties about it...... keep finger crossed that everything will be given grace to us!



On Wednesday morning once I reached office .... I call up HDB for help since we are all stuck!  The officer told me that my checklist cannot be use and all I can do is do up the checklist asap so that my 7 days cooling off period can be on 20 Sept 2011!

No choice but to do up all over again ... the more kan cheong I am the more mistake I made ..... I upload total 3 checklist!  First ..... she say I forget to write my addy on the form ... so I asked if she can help to help to write it down .... she told me cannot ... so I say asked if I can use the same form and upload again ... she say NO!  Ok so I gotta print out another one and submit again ...... 2nd time she say I never tick on the box ..... so gotta reprint the form again .... i almost cry out .... 3rd try .... finally I get everything right ..... at the time is about 5pm their knock off time!  Thank God if not I will be damn stress!

In the evening, Garen came picking me up after he picked up Hon and SZ we heading to Jang Shuo Korean BBQ  for dinner.  This is my 3rd times visiting wide range of meat but I only take chicken, fish and sotong.  Was so full but we still walk over to awfully chocolate for some dessert.......sweet stuffs drove away my stress level ...... yumz

Nothing much to update on my Thursday but on Friday, Garen, Huijia, SZ and I went to have dinner along Still Road... 2nd time to have dinner there simply love their 三捞河粉 Garen recommend us their hokkien mee which tasted good too!  After the meal we had a game of MJ while Huijia choose some songs for us to listen via the karaoke system from Sheng's house!

15 comments: