Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 4 November 2011

Thursday & Friday - 3 & 4 Nov 2011

 
My NOISY gal going Nursery next year! Time passes so fast ..... I remembered that I went to do registration for her sometime in May.  On 27 Dec 2011 we have to attend an orientation and at the same time to buy uniforms and P.E attire for her!

Can't imagine after this will be her K1 & 2 after that will be in Primary .... OH GOSH ..... time really going very fast! SCARY~~~~~~

On Friday  her playgroup Teacher asked my MIL to inform us that there will be a Graduation session on 1st Dec!  Last time when my nephew graduate from there did not have this mini celebration should be quite chaotic LOL



2 comments: